We are very thankful you have taken the time to check out what we are doing here at GCD.COM!
We are looking for parents who are trying to do the right thing by other kids and want to share.
What are we writing about?
The quick answer is anything related to parenting. The long answer is MOST of our posts relate to one of our “52 Traits We Want In Our Kids.” The list of these traits can be found at the bottom of this page.
We write quick, easy to execute activities for parents to do with their kids focusing on the topic at hand and Guest Posts on similar subject matter. Think of it like, “What would you tell a young parent over a cup of coffee about how you teach your kids to be fill in the blank?”
What’s in it for you?
- We reach around 750K viewers each month.
- Our writers get shared multiple times via social media by our thousands of supporters.
- GCD reposts all content each week through a random algorithm providing ongoing exposure to your site on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Authors get a custom author blog to include reference links to all of your social media sites
- You are added to the GCD authors list in Twitter and your content gets retweeted automatically by our social media team
- Inside information about tools we use to grow our audience
- Gobs of good karma for sharing what you know with others. I like to call this “parent cool points“
- Invitation to the closed GetConnectDad Facebook group where we share ideas and techniques
If you have trouble writing, please reach out. I have no problem editing with you to make your voice be heard. The only requirement we have is authentic parents who want to share with other parents and GetConnect-DAD.
Laurie & Julian Ivey-Caldwell