As the non-pregnant partner, pregnancy can be a confusing time. Friends, family, and strangers usually focus on the expecting mother and the non-pregnant partner can feel left out, which can then lead to feelings of guilt for being upset. Knowing that your partner is the one who will be doing the hard and sometimes physically unpleasant […]
Before deciding to have a baby, many couples decide to adopt a dog first. They do this for a reason – dogs can very well prepare you for fatherhood and make you a better parent one day. If you’re wondering how a dog could help, think about it for a while and read on.
Love and Attention
He stands there in front of me,
Wearing his dimpled smile.
Filled with happiness,
And a beautiful innocence.
Little does he realize,
He’s taught me patience,
And constantly reminds that time doesn’t matter.
The love for him I can’t explain.
This compassion I feel,
And wanting only to see him happy.
Everyday a little bit more he changes,
Within the lessons he learns.
I helped create him,
Watched him […]
We teamed up this week with Simply BTs (an awesome YouTube Channel) and they answered the question, what do you want to teach your kids about being compassionate? This, along with a ton of other great questions, were answered in this week’s video post by the awesome husband and wife team of Brandon and Bisceglia. If you haven’t […]
- We are responsible for making healing our nations
- What do you want to leave your kids?
- Being compassionate means caring for not only each other, but the world we live in.
- If we are more compassionate, “There will be great positive vibes, more happiness and less hate going around.”
One of the best traits […]
- Why shouldn’t you share when you have an abundance?
- Compassion is when you feel for someone.
- How can I own a garden and have all it’s fruit when my people are going hungry?
It’s fun imagining you reading these letters sometime in future and thinking why the hell couldn’t dad talk all these […]
A man strides through the wilderness, alone and without peer,
With steady step and focused eye and iron in his tread.
He pays no mind to obstacles that vie to keep him here.
Behind are home and family; his mission lies ahead.
With sudden, violent speed, there springs a bandit from the brush…
Beats the man, and strips him, and forsakes […]
- We can learn much from watching our 8 year olds
- Puerto Rico is an awesome country 🙂
- I am so proud of my compatriot
- Monica Puig from Puerto Rico won the first gold medal my little country has ever won.
- Don’t let old age jade you into losing your sense of compassion.
“I feel […]
- Leading by example is of all the traits the most important step
- If you are patient with your child and show compassion, they will do the same to you and others
- Being able to say no from time to time is very important.
- Give your seat to an elderly person or a lady if you […]
Let compassion be your compass,
even as it was the passion of the Christ.
When you put yourself in someone else’s shoes,
you will live not one life,
as we become reincarnated in ourselves,
not just with defining moments,
but redefining ones.
For it’s when we lose ourselves in the service of others
that we often find ourselves,
and smile at the discovery.
We are not a family that tends to stay home much when mum and I are off work. We do try to take a couple of days to kick back and relax, but mainly, our vacations now consist of us doing things with the children. The last time we had a week off […]