Setting goals is important in our lives, right? They give us something to strive for. We set them to motivate ourselves to achieve a place that we think will be better in our lives. But, what happens when disaster strikes and you find yourself facing an emergency situation? How do you not impulse on that new […]
Creating A Budget That Empowers You!
When was the last time that you created a budget?
What was the experience like?
Do you still budget month to month?
Everyone has their own opinions about the dreaded “B” word. Yes, I’m talking about the budget. Depending on who you talk to, some people might shudder at the […]
Finances are tricky. We all have our own personal views on what it takes to run our finances successfully. When someone else falls on hard times, we go about supporting them in different ways.
When it’s kids that are the ones that are asking for extra support, it can be very hard to say no. […]
How resilient were you during your last financial setback?
Was it a catastrophe that you are still bouncing back from?
Did you learn anything that you will be putting into place to be better prepared for next time?
I think it’s not a matter of if we are resilient, I think everyone has some degree of resilience built into […]
When someone starts broaching the subject of finances with you, how do you respond?
Do you dodge the question and try to change the subject as quickly as possible?
Do you even know the answer to the question?
Or do you come out swinging and blast them with your all-knowing knowledge?
Maybe it’s only certain financial subjects that rub you […]
5 ways to creating your financial goal plan and being persistent.
- Make time to work on your financial goal plan.
- Get an accountability partner.
- Define the “why” of your financial game plan.
- Set a Financial Goal Plan With Actionable Steps To Get There.
- Be Persistent In Tracking Progress of Your Financial Goal Plan.
Increasing Financial Communication Between Couples can save marriages. Check out these 5 ways to increase your financial communication with your spouse.
- Learn the differences about what money means to men and women.
- Hold a monthly budget meeting.
- Become a good listener.
- Define your goals with your spouse.
- Set individual item spending limits.
Take some time right […]
- Don’t loan money to friends and family.
- If you must give money to them, do so freely, and without strings attached.
Have you ever had the experience of lending money to friends or family with the expectation of them paying it back only for them to let you down and not repay? […]
Remember these simple rules and you will be on your way to being much healthier.
- Know your net worth and do your monthly budget.
- Recognize and manage lifestyle inflation.
- See the difference between needs vs. wants and spend accordingly.
- Start saving early.
- Build and maintain your emergency fund.
In the spirit of being healthy, we will be […]